I came across this tutorial a few weeks ago on how to make your own Easter Egg Wreath. I've always wanted one of those, but wasn't willing to pay $30 in the store for one, so I was sooooo excited to find I could make my own for less then $10!!
Supplies:
*grapevine wreath from from Michaels with a 40% off coupon for $3
*plastic eggs from dollar store
*spanish moss from dollar store
*paint I already had
The kids and I painted and speckled and hot glued all afternoon one rainy Saturday. I think it turned out pretty cute! You can't tell they are plastic eggs unless you are really looking hard.
2 comments:
That turned out great! Looks like a $30 wreath to me.
I have to say, you are the first person I have ever heard say "I've always wanted an Easter egg wreath". Ha! You crack me up Jenni!
Post a Comment