Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shameless Plug

It's that time of year again!!
No, not Halloween or Thanksgiving or even Christmas.
It just so happens to be
GIRL SCOUT COOKIE
SELLING TIME!!
This year we have a Girl Scout in our family, one Miss Allyson,
who like to let you all know she can begin taking orders as of Saturday.
So for all those Thin Mint lovers out there, you know who to call!!

3 comments:

Don M said...

I'd like to buy some if I may! Put in an order for Dad:)

Amy said...

ooh ... Allie is now a Girl Scout?! Awesome! too bad I can't order any. Thin Mints are totally up my alley!

KresserKlan said...

I think Girl Scout Cookies are a MUST have cookie. We stock up on tonz to put in the freezer just to have them year round! Wish Kylie was a girl scout... like Hamee said on Over The Hedge......
I WANT My cookie!!!!!!!