More Utah Family Reunion Pictures,
strictly for my journaling purposes!
You can look if you like......
Babies at Bela's Birthday Party: Owen, Bela, Enoch, Jace
A few grandbabies before the hike, in birthorder number : Owen, Bela, Jace, Luke
Swimming at Jacob's birthday bash
Eating cake and ice cream
Owen and Max sizing each other up
Wii Marathons
Hike
Leap Frog
Owen and Jace
Grandkids--in new matching shirts (all but Max and Isaiah who were sick, Parker who's in Heaven, and Lincoln who's in utero)
Going for a ride
See ya later!
(I did notice I have two of these hike pictures, thank you very much.
The blogger wouldn't let me delete one of them)
5 comments:
You can never have too much family!!! It looks like you had a great time in Utah. We hope to see you again soon.
Yes, good times...Can't wait to get home..I would love to hang out. I need a break from my kids...Im sure you felt the same. haha. Its hard to be without the husband for so long :( SEE YOU SOON!!
What a fun vacation you guys had. Those shirts are so cute, I can't believe their are that many grandkids. It must be fun when you get the whole family together. I wish my kids had that many cousins. Always someone to play with!
We love all the pictures! I bet you are ready for a vacation!
Post a Comment