Tuesday, July 1, 2008

For the Love

Yesterday I sat at my SIL's and chatted while the kids played in the pool.
Don got to visit his favorite hangout spot.
Last night, we had pizza and FHE with Karrie and girls on patriotism.

Today I went running in the canyon with Corie.
Later, we went to University Mall without kids (and a paid babysitter watching them)
We got snow cones at Scera Park with Mark and Jme.
Went to the store with my mom where she spoiled us.
Tonight will be a sleepover with cousins.


Tomorrow morning I'll hit the gym with Emily.
Later, I'll be going to Rodworks (my favorite store!!) with Jme.
Don and I will be eating at Burger's Supreme.
We'll visit BYU campus, hang out in Grandpa's office and get some ice cream at the Creamery.
We'll be celebrating Owen's first birthday a day early at the park.

All because WE CAN!!

It's good to be home. I don't even mind traffic on I-15. And I think the mountains grew, I don't remember them being that tall.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Man, are you guys living it up or what? Glad you're having a great time... today we're having the typical midwest thunderstorms. Y'know the kind that rattles & rolls you out of bed? Give Owen a big kiss for me. I miss that little stinker. :)

Emily said...

Wecome back Jenni! Utah missed you:) Can I tap-tap a trip to Cafe Rio for lunch sometime? Looks like you're making the most of your first week back, so much fun.

Lisa said...

So glad you are having such a great time? Are you coming to the reunion?

{Erica} said...

so sad we can't make the session work. It sounds like you're having fun. I was up the canyon and at the snow shack by the scera pool yesterday too...maybe we were there at the same time? :)