Don and I DVR'd the show last night, and the show ran a little long so our recording cut off right as Ryan said "And the winner is...." Nooooooo! So we ran to the computer and found the results online.....Just as I predicted! {We loved the One Republic/David Archuletta Duet!!} My mom and grandma and aunt are currently on a plane headed this way! A fun weekend of shopping and exploring and THIS awaits:
I heard a lot of people who DVR'd that show lost out in the last few minutes. :)
Get this... Mike came to me last night and said "well.. you can go to Wicked if you want". *snort* I told her it was too late. :) Trust a man to feel guilty about it after it's too late. (no, I'm not asking if I can still go...I want Allison to go! :) This will be a GREAT memory for her!
Oh, and Lion King is coming in November to KC!! Now, THAT'S a show for the whole family!
4 comments:
Oooh, it sounds like you are going to have lots of fun!!!
I tried to get tickets to Wicked when it was in Dallas last time, but they sold out so fast! You will have a great time!
I heard a lot of people who DVR'd that show lost out in the last few minutes. :)
Get this... Mike came to me last night and said "well.. you can go to Wicked if you want". *snort* I told her it was too late. :) Trust a man to feel guilty about it after it's too late. (no, I'm not asking if I can still go...I want Allison to go! :) This will be a GREAT memory for her!
Oh, and Lion King is coming in November to KC!! Now, THAT'S a show for the whole family!
Let me know how wicked is, we are planning on going in the spring!
Post a Comment