Here's another one of my recent fun finds. Sketchers Cali Girls. They aren't the prettiest things in the world, but man, they are comfortable! Mine are silver.
I recently purchased this headband in white, in the dollar section at Target. It's rubber with floral cutouts. So very cute, and so very comfy for those days I just don't want to do my hair. (Ahem, everyday). I'll have to get the other colors to mix things up a bit.
My very talented friend, Amy, of Semiprecious1 Designs, makes these awesome bubble art necklaces! I ordered the necklace with a picture of my four kids. The bracelet rocks too!
I found these awesome canisters at my local Wal-Mart (the scary one) for $14.88 a piece. They are perfect for the country look I'd like to have in the kitchen of my next home.
4 comments:
Wow, cool lego jewelry!
Oh yea we are so ready for a rematch. Maybe next time the guys will just listen to us the first time!
Ooh... that headband is from the dollar section at Target? Must get some! My girls have already broken one of theirs (and I paid $5 for it!).
Post a Comment