doesn't necessarily mean it will last longer than a year!
When picking up milk at the gas station (in pj's), always check expiration date. You just might find it's expired when you poor it on your cereal and it comes out in clumps.
Pay with cash when trying to be sneaky with surprising hubby with a new pair of shoes for Valentines Day, he likes to check the bank account regularly.
Let your four year old dress herself.
She's adorable no matter what she wears!
2 comments:
Too funny! That reminds me...after checking my bank account, I should be expecting some flowers today! Yay! It will be the first time ever! I hope I didn't miss the delivery all ready, but the snow might mess it all up.
I hate expired dairy! Lame!
I totally agree on letting the four year olds dress themselves. Liberty is fond of a sleeping beauty dress that she took a pair of scissors to. She especially likes it with moon boots over a t-shirt and tights. You only get to go around dressed like a princess for so long before it becomes embarrassing, why not do it while you can!
it's so worth it to let them dress themselves sometimes, depending on what they choose, of course! I'm jealous you got flowers! I love flowers and never get them either!!
Post a Comment